Week 2: Understanding Core functionality of WebRTC

 Understanding Core functionality of WebRTC




I studied the core functionalities of  webRTC; its architecture, how it operates. I must admit my knowledge on this technology is not perfect yet, but with great help from my mentor  (who sometimes implemented sample projects just so I see how it works), I have improved alot how WebRTC works. I got alot of support from my mentor working on this

WebRTC (Web Real-Time Communication) is a technology that enables Web applications and sites to capture and optionally stream audio and/or video media, as well as to exchange arbitrary data between browsers without requiring an intermediary.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing a new comer to the Vert.X Community

Week I: Introduce yourself